- Committee for Skeptical Inquiry
(CSI) -- formerly known as CSICOP
Skeptics Society -- publishers of Skeptic magazine
- SkepticBlog -- a collaboration among some of the most recognized names
in promoting science, critical thinking, and skepticism
- "The Skeptic's Dictionary: A Guide for the New Millennium"
-- an indispensable resource, by Robert T. Carroll, Ph.D.
- Prometheus Books -- leading publisher of
30% discount on books ordered through TBS
(inquire before sending check)
- James Randi Educational Foundation
-- sponsors of a $1,000,000 "psychic challenge"
- Bad Astronomy -- website of Phil Plait
- Jim Lippard's "Skeptical
- Robert Sheaffer's website -- expert on UFOs
- James Oberg's website -- expert on U.S./Russian space programs and UFOs
- Gary Posner's website -- founder of Tampa Bay Skeptics
- Skeptics UFO Newsletter (SUN) -- Philip J. Klass'
cutting-edge publication (1989-2003)
- National Council Against Health Fraud
- Quackwatch -- by Stephen Barrett, M.D.
- American Council on Science and Health
- National Center for Science Education -- creationism
- "Skeptical Quotes" -- on the Citatum website
- Saucer Smear --
Although not dependably "skeptical," Jim Moseley's Saucer Smear (until his death in 2012)
was, as its masthead often proclaimed, "shockingly close to the truth" in its reporting/gossip about
UFO-related facts(?) and controversies.
- UFO Abduction Insurance -- Members of Tampa Bay
Skeptics are automatically covered by TBS's $10-million group policy through the Saint
Lawrence Agency, Altamonte Springs, Florida. However, for even greater security, you may wish
to consider a policy of your very own!